Skip to content
- 1.5 ounces melon simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces gin
- 5-6 ounces Wright Stuff Cider
Melon Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cantaloupe melon
Melon Simple Syrup Instructions
- Bring water and sugar to a simmer until dissolved fully.
- Cool completely and add the two cups of melon.
- Blend until completely smooth.
Cucumber Melon and Gin Splash (continued)
- Add 1.5 ounce simple syrup, 1.5 ounces gin to a glass of ice.
- Top off with Cider and garnish with whatever you wish, fresh cucumber, melon balls, mint, rosemary.