Sangria might just be one of the greatest day drinks of all time. It’s colourful. It’s cold. It’s fruity. It’s fresh. It’s best enjoyed shared out of a big, ridiculous jug or punch bowl. Honestly, what’s not to like? This summer cider cocktail takes a little bit of preparation time, but it’s well worth it.
- 2 bottles of Wright Stuff cider
- Bottle of Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- Fruit – strawberries, blueberries, oranges and limes
- Pour a bottle of dry wine into a large jug – we like a good Pinot Grigio, but you can just as easily use a red!
- Add a cup of lemonade, half a cup of lime juice, a handful of mint, and some sliced strawberries, orange and lime.
- Let this mix chill out for about 15 minutes (or longer, if you have the patience), so the fruit soaks up all the goodness.
- Before serving, add ice and two bottles of your favourite cider – Harrow Blue if you want it to be extra fruity, but up to you!